10 Great Questions to Ask at Interviews
You’re on top of the world feeling like you just answered every question with poise and professionalism, then the Interviewer says, “so, do you have any questions for me?” You may have had the perfect answers, but do you have the perfect questions for them in return?
Here are ten great questions for candidates to ask interviewers that will aid in the perfect interview conclusion:
- If you were to hire me, what could I expect in a typical day?
- How do you evaluate success here?
- What are the challenges of this position?
- What do you like most about working for this company?
- Who do you consider your major competitors? How are you better?
- What soft skills would be beneficial for success in this position?
- How do you help your team develop professionally?
- What is your timeline for making a decision, and when can I expect to hear back from you?
- Is there anything else I can provide to help you make your decision?
- Is there anything we haven’t covered that you think is important to know about working for this company?
From the beginning to the end of an interview being prepared can be the make it or break it. Make sure you’re equipped to ask the best questions!