Customer Service Supervisor-Manufacturing
– Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming orders and out going products.
– Oversees all aspects of Customer Service Department.
– Interface will all departments regarding customer orders and on time deliveries.
– Performs activities as they relate to ISO 13485:2003.
– Studies orders and other records to determine priorities, work assignments.
– Compiles records of unfilled orders.
– Issues written and oral instructions.
– Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
– Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
– Adjusts errors and complaints.
– Directly supervise 3 employees in the Customer Service Department.
– Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
– Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
– Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
– 2 to 4 years manufacturing customer service experience with at least 1 year as a supervisor.
– Ability to read and interpret documents (safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, & procedure manuals).
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
– Above average computer skills.
– Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
– Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Total Quality Staffing™
Total Quality Staffing™ (TQS) is the philosophy that OnCore USA lives by. It is a series of programs which we utilize to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the employees and customer service we provide.
It includes but is not limited to:
|Transparent, customized process||Post-employment candidate follow-up|
|Post-placement client follow-up||Retention coordination services|
|Thorough reference and background checks||Senior staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
Even with our “best in the industry” screening and testing, occasionally a placement doesn’t work out. That is why if for any reason an employee secured through OnCore USA leaves within the first 60 days of employment, 100% of the service fee is refunded.
They took the time to know my needs and expectations. They have spent a lot of time building a strong partnership with our company.
S.D., Operations Manager, National Manufacturer
We can depend on OnCore USA to present us with the best candidates. It saves us time and lowers any turnover.
K.L., Manager, Industrial Supplier
The OnCore recruiters are real professionals. They work extremely hard to find the kind of candidates we need and provide excellent service both before and after the placement.
S.H., Human Resource Manager, Regional Corporation