Injection Molding Process Technician
Pay: $21/hr – $31/hr Direct Hire
Responsibilities of the Process Technician:
- Maintains, modifies, and changes injection machine molds, robotic tooling, injection mold machine programs, and robotic programs with mold with a limited amount of machine downtime
- Set up plastic injection molding machines
- Understands three and six-axis robotic programming such that positions can be modified as required. Preferred knowledge of Yushin and Star Robotics
- Perform predictive and preventive maintenance
- Read and interpret documents and drawings. These include but are not limited to: electrical prints, hydraulic, and pneumatic drawings
- Troubleshooting and solving any production-related problems (e.g. machine breakdowns, scheduling problems, etc) and the continuous improvement process
- Provide support to the manufacturing sections
- Turn valves and dials of machines to regulate pressure, temperature, and speed and feed rates, and to set cycle times
- Performs other duties, tasks, or projects at the direction of immediate supervisor
Requirements of the Process Technician:
- Prior experience of Meiki, Toshiba, Ube, Van Dorn, Cincinnati, and/or Engel molding machines
- High school diploma/ GED
Interested and qualified candidates for the Process Technician opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
Please send your resume to email@example.com for more information
Total Quality Staffing™
Total Quality Staffing™ (TQS) is the philosophy that OnCore USA lives by. It is a series of programs which we utilize to ensure that our clients are 100% satisfied with the employees and customer service we provide.
It includes but is not limited to:
|Transparent, customized process||Post-employment candidate follow-up|
|Post-placement client follow-up||Retention coordination services|
|Thorough reference and background checks||Senior staff available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week|
Even with our “best in the industry” screening and testing, occasionally a placement doesn’t work out. That is why if for any reason an employee secured through OnCore USA leaves within the first 60 days of employment, 100% of the service fee is refunded.
They took the time to know my needs and expectations. They have spent a lot of time building a strong partnership with our company.
S.D., Operations Manager, National Manufacturer
We can depend on OnCore USA to present us with the best candidates. It saves us time and lowers any turnover.
K.L., Manager, Industrial Supplier
The OnCore recruiters are real professionals. They work extremely hard to find the kind of candidates we need and provide excellent service both before and after the placement.
S.H., Human Resource Manager, Regional Corporation