– Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in verifying and keeping records on incoming orders and out going products.
– Oversees all aspects of Customer Service Department.
– Interface will all departments regarding customer orders and on time deliveries.
– Performs activities as they relate to ISO 13485:2003.
– Studies orders and other records to determine priorities, work assignments.
– Compiles records of unfilled orders.
– Issues written and oral instructions.
– Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
– Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
– Adjusts errors and complaints.
– Directly supervise 3 employees in the Customer Service Department.
– Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
– Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
– Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school;
– 2 to 4 years manufacturing customer service experience with at least 1 year as a supervisor.
– Ability to read and interpret documents (safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, & procedure manuals).
– Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
– Above average computer skills.
– Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
– Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables.
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.