OnCore USA is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer in Kalamazoo, MI. For the Quality Assurance Engineer position, the company is seeking candidates that have previous experience being responsible for the design, modeling and development and testing a machine, structure or system in a manufacturing setting.
Pay: $38.65 – $52.15/ hour
Responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Design, model, develop and test machine, structure or systems.
- Develop functional requirements
- Understand and apply standard engineer principles
- Create simulations and prototypes to evaluate preliminary designs and test how a machine, structure or system operates.
- Design and test components and integrate components to produce final product
- Ensure NC/CAPA activates are effectively coordinated across all plants/ locations
- Communicate NC/CAPA data and information to management
- Provide information to feed into the corporate CAPA process
Requirements of the Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in Quality Assurance
Interested and qualified candidates for the Quality Assurance Engineer opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any further questions on the position, please contact email@example.com.
Get the job you deserve!