OnCore USA is currently seeking a maintenance technician in Elkhart, IN. For the maintenance technician position, you must be an experienced 2nd shift material technician to join the team. This position is working 2p -12a. The ideal candidate for this role will have years of experience working independently and managing projects to completion
Pay: $56,160 – 58,240/ year DIRECT HIRE
Responsibilities of the maintenance technician:
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule program for applicable equipment and machinery
- Provide training that will cover equipment, electrical and mechanical, fabrication
- Bridging communication between shifts
- Enforces sound safety and housekeeping practices
Requirements of the maintenance technician:
- 7+ years of Industrial Maintenance experience
- 3+ years Supervision/Leadership experience desire but not mandatory
- Strong electrical, PLC, CNC troubleshooting capabilities
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong computer skills; working knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience working within OSHA safety guidelines and the proper use of PPE
Interested and qualified candidates for the maintenance technician opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any further questions on the position, please contact email@example.com.
Get the job you deserve!