OnCore USA is currently seeking a Program Manager in Fremont, CA. For the Program Manager position, the individuals that are comfortable managing multiple projects and orchestrate the results to achieve a broad program goal.
Pay: $88.00 – $99.00/ hour
Responsibilities of the Program Manager:
- Plan and implement schedules and monitors program from inception through delivery
- Defines and reports program roadmap, status, development issues and success metrics
- Identifies and monitors areas of risk
- Continuously seeks opportunities to improve cost, performance and schedule
- Facilitates communication and coordination among projects
- Manage one of the work-streams to change Packaging/Labeling to meet the new EU MDR requirements
Requirements of the Program Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field
- 9 years experience in an engineering or technical field with 5 years experience in new product development
- 5 years experience in project management
- PMP certification
- Experience with PTC Windchill Document Management System
Interested and qualified candidates for the Program Manager opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any further questions on the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the job you deserve!