OnCore USA is currently seeking a Maintenance in Schoolcraft, MI. For the Maintenance position, the company is seeking candidates that are responsible for general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment.
Responsibilities of Maintenance:
- Troubleshoot and repair machines used in manufacturing
- Repair and resolve equipment problems effectively to minimize downtime and meet production schedules
- Install new or reassemble equipment that has been relocated and test equipment for best performance levels
- Complete precise maintenance recordkeeping as required
- Offer suggestions to improve the equipment that would increase the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations
Requirements of Maintenance:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5+ years of experience
- Demonstrated ability to perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic
- Understanding of OSHA requirements and have an outstanding safety history
- Demonstrated ability to plan and think ahead in order to prepare action plans to achieve results
Interested and qualified candidates for the Maintenance opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.