OnCore USA is currently seeking an Electrical Engineer in Litchfield, MI. For the Electrical Engineer position, the company is seeking candidates to develop, implement, manage and track new process systems and improvements that increase efficiency.
Pay: $52,000 – $79,000/ year DIRECT HIRE
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer:
- Design and specify electrical controls for the entire plant including, schematics, programming and implementation
- Design and update PLC programs for all of the plant equipment
- Provide support to manufacturing engineers and maintenance technicians for projects and preventative maintenance
- Provide support to all departments within the company regarding electrical and electrically related topics
- Investigate and research new developments in the electronic/ electrical technology fields, and provide interface back to the organization
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer position are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical Engineering Technology
- 3-5 years of experience in control design and program
- Program management skills required
Electrical Engineer Benefits:
- Paid Health Insurance
- Long & Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Parking
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Profit Sharing Bonuses
Interested and qualified candidates for the Electrical Engineer opening should submit their resume for immediate consideration. Your resume will be reviewed and qualified applicants will be contacted to set up an interview.
If you have any further questions on the position, please contact email@example.com.
Get the job you deserve!